Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"Star Trek Sex" Comes Home To Bearmanor Media

"My friends.  We've come home."  -  Captain Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

I'm so thrilled to resume the blog after summer break, and I can now announce some really big news:


Star Trek Sex has found a new home at Bearmanor Media.

 Star Trek Sex at Bearmanor Media

If you haven't visited Bearmanor Media, you're in for a real treat.  They have one of the most eclectic selection of books on classic films, television and radio.  Here, you'll find titles on classic monster films like Dracula's Daughter or Bride of Frankenstein.  For the comic book geeks out there, and I proudly number myself among them, there's How To Be A Superhero.  Books on classics such as The Time Tunnel or Here Come The Brides are sold next to Hollywood memoirs such as the great actress and comedian Charlotte Rae's new memoir, The Facts Of My Life.

Above all, I'm a loyal fan of classic film and television.  Owner and publisher Ben Ohmart is a vigilant custodian of the kind of infectious fan flame which made me write for the Star Trek TV shows.  Before Bearmanor Media published Star Trek Sex, I was a regular visitor to the site.  Now that I'm part of the Bearmanor family, it's a safe bet I'll be visiting (and buying) even more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment